MAGIC OF MOSAICS
3-HOUR OPEN SESSIONS
The Magic of Mosaics Workshops now have 3-hour sessions running from 9am, with last session at 2pm to conclude at 5pm.
The fee for a 3-hour block is $100. You can attend 1 or 2 sessions throughout the day and choose your start and finish times.
OPEN Sessions means you can be a beginner or have experience and want to create your own piece of magic with a little guidance. The sessions are small, so one-on-one guidance is available regardless of your skill level.
AT THE SHE-SHED
These sessions have a wonderful SHE-SHED feel. Yes, you create something beautiful while also experiencing the warmth of a great bunch of people and great conversation, win-win all round.
WHAT TO CREATE?
You can bring your own specific project; these sessions are designed for that.
You can choose from materials available at from the Shed, such as:
- 20cm (best beginner option), 25 or 30cm rounds to create your own mandala, which can become a piece of art of useful trivet.
- Historic shingles, terracotta pots (small) and more.
All materials are included in the session fee with one disclaimer — if your project is really big, a surcharge for materials may apply, this will be agreed prior to commencement.
TAKE IN THE SIGHTS OF TOODYAY WHILE HERE
You can participate in a morning session, then enjoy some time in Toodyay. Take a stroll down the main street, visit the eclectic mix of shops and have a bite to eat at one of the great food venues, and head off home.
If you stay for 2 sessions a light tapas lunch of fresh local produce is provided.
You can drive to Toodyay – it’s just an hour from Perth.
AND … there is always the option of coming up on the AvonLink Train and enjoying the spectacular scenery through the Avon Valley (recommended).
$100 per 3-hour session. Coffee, herbal teas, and light refreshments provided along with all materials required for your mosaic.
Buy 5 sessions and receive a 10% discount. Or buy 10 sessions and receive a 20% discount.
- are redeemable always
- you can share them with family and friends
- no expiry ever … bookings are essential.
Purchase your BULK pre-purchase options here.
All sessions are small group with a maximum of 5 participants.
Contact Di to chat more or check us out on Facebook – @lifelonglearningtoodyay
where you can use Messenger if you prefer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation and start time is confirmed when payment is received.
- Cancellations outside of 5 workings days are not refundable.
- Pre-purchased sessions are redeemable always. There is no expiry date.
- Please wear boots or closed shoes. All other safety equipment is provided if required.
- Sessions include all materials and light refreshments on standard project choices.
- Personal projects may incur additional costs.
- All commuters on the AvonLink train will be met at the Toodyay Train Station.
- Fees do not include AvonLink Train fare.