This fun and engaging 3-hour workshop will provide you with great insights around personality types using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® self-assessment process.
- Identify your own type and understand more about your personality in terms of strengths and potential weaknesses
- Identify your dominant personality function and create strategies for developing least used functions
- Demonstrate an understanding of individual differences in others
- Use a common frame of reference to assist with conflict resolution
- Build respect for others through understanding differences and strengths
The learning lunch is interactive, fun AND challenging and provides opportunity to learn how to better interact effectively with others.
Workshops offered by Lifelong Learning aim to show-case the beautiful historic Town of Toodyay and will utilise various venues for the Workshops. The venues will change from workshop to workshop to take advantage of the seasonal ambience.
Once enrolled, confirmation will include venue detail.
Avonlink Rail Service
Workshop fees do not include the cost of this service. However, when booking onto the AvonLink Service, ask if there are any special promotions running or a discount for a return day fare? All commuters on the train will be met at the Toodyay Train Station and accompanied or transported to the Workshop venue.
Terms and Conditions
Fees do not include AvonLink Train fare
Cancellations outside of 5 working days are not refundable
Workshops participant size, maximum of eight (8)
Contact Di to bring this workshop to you.