MOSAICS + MINDFULNESS = MAGIC
Keeping a journal and writing, doodling or drawing is a wonderful activity always especially when embarking on a program of learning, change, and growth through personal development.
It is very powerful to get thoughts out of our heads and onto paper for ongoing analysis and clarity. Simply bottling up or constantly thinking about ‘things’ can overwhelm us to the point we start to catastrophise situations.
The simple act of taking pen to paper and writing eases the enormity of a situation and allows us to identify steps we can take to overcome whatever may be occurring.
There are no rules to keeping a journal, you write as much or as little as you want and be as creative or not as you wish.
This workshop will:
- Introduce you to the ten (10) step journaling process
- Provide opportunity for you to experience the state of being mindful through creating a stunning mosaic piece
- Provide opportunity for thoughts to flow, catch unwanted thoughts and reach for better ones
- Create strategies for creating different or better outcomes as you enjoy the mosaics and mindfulness activity
- Create the start of better understanding ‘we become what we think about.’
The Workshop includes:
- All mosaic materials to create a stunning spiritual mandala (25cm round) that can be used as art or a functional trivet.
- Spells for Wellness Journal
- Workshop activities (mosaics and mindfulness) and wonderful conscious conversations
- Whole, local, fabulous food
- we keep you hydrated with infused water, herbal teas and great coffee
- Create your own book charms or choose from selection to add ‘magic’ to your journal
“Mindfulness is the quality of being present and fully engaged with whatever we’re doing at the moment — free from distraction or judgment, and being aware of our thoughts and feelings without getting caught up in them.” ~ Headspace
The art and science of learning to still our minds and get into the zone or flow is practised. It’s an activity that requires focus to create the quiet to become fully conscious of our thoughts.
Our thoughts are important.
If you want something to change in your life, change your thoughts.
Throughout the workshop you will write, doodle, use colour pens, draw pictures, and go wherever your creativity takes you.
Avonlink Rail Service
Workshop fees do not include the cost of this service.
If you choose to start your journey in the peace and tranquility of a train ride through the beautiful Avon Valley via the AvonLink Rail Service, you will be met at the Toodyay Train Station and accompanied or transported to the Workshop venue.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation is confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Cancellations outside of 5 working days are not refundable
- Please wear boots or closed shoes, you will spend some time in the SHED. All other safety equipment for the mosaic activity is provided if required.
- Workshops include all materials for completion of mosaic piece and Spells for Wellness Journal.
- Refreshments are provided.
- Commuters on the AvonLink train will be met at the Toodyay Train Station.
- Fees do not include AvonLink train fare.
Contact Di, if you want to explore further.