SHED OPEN from 8am – or earlier by request.
The backing for your critter is a roof shingle (approx. 40 x 20cm) from the historic Toodyay Museum, that underwent a re-roofing project in 2019.
You choose your critter, your historic shingle, tile colours and set about creating your magic over 3 (morning) sessions.
Each session is maximum of 3 hours.
All materials are provided along with refreshments on arrival and unlimited herbal tea and water.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fees are inclusive of all 3 sessions.
- Each (morning) session is a maximum of 3-hours.
- Pay as you go option is available @ $60 per session – contact Di to organise.
- All materials are provided.
- Bookings are essential.
- Scheduled dates are for the commencement (the first) of the 3-sessions.
- Subsequent sessions are booked via the bookings board located in ‘the Shed’ to suit requirements.
- Please wear closed in shoes.
- All other safety equipment is provided if required.