MAGIC OF MOSAICS
This workshops introduces you to the following basics of mosaics:
- choosing colour
- creating design
- cutting tiles, using score and snap tile cutters and hand nippers
- gluing, including brief overview of different types of glues (adhesives) for various use
- grouting (types of grout), polishing and sealing.
The beginner projects are a 30cm round (mandala) or square that can be used as an art piece or trivet or a small garden pot.
- 9am – 4pm with a one-hour lunch break
- all mosaic materials provided
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation and start time is confirmed when payment is received.
- Cancellations outside of 5 workings days are not refundable.
- Please wear boots or closed shoes. All other safety equipment is provided if required.
- Workshops include all materials and bottomless cups of organic tea.
- Proof of double COVID vaccination required.
The beginner projects are designed to provide plenty of time for creative design and practical application to enable both a fabulous experience and a finished product.
Contact Di, if you’d like more information.