I have been designing, developing and facilitating learning (workshops) for many years around various subject matter such as:
- Communication– an essential skill for participating successfully in life;
- Leadership– exploring key leader characteristics; and
- Wellness– what makes us well, what keeps us well and how do we know we are well?
Wellness has always been a priority of mine and for the past decade I’ve incorporated a wellness focus into all my workshops, particularly exploring the mind-body connection.
I use a model called the 9-dimensions to enable exploration of the individual aspects that make us whole.
Being well, is a lot more than simply not being sick and the model of 9-dimensions provides opportunity for us all to take stock of how well we are at any given time in life.
Terms and Conditions:
- All workshop fees are as advertised per person and include refreshments, learning book, journal or hand-outs.
- Bookings essential.
- Lifelong Learning encourages you to make the journey via the AvonLink rail service. Bookings can be made through the TransWA website.
- Cancellations of bookings less than 5-working days are not refundable.
Click on a Workshop and make your booking.
Would you like to know more? Contact Di