I have been designing, developing and facilitating learning (workshops) for many years around various subject matter such as:
- Communication– an essential skill for participating successfully in life;
- Leadership– exploring key leader characteristics; and
- Wellness– what makes us well, what keeps us well and how do we know we are well?
Wellness has always been a priority of mine and for the past decade I’ve incorporated a wellness focus into all my workshops, particularly exploring the mind-body connection.
I use a model called the 9-dimensions to enable exploration of the individual aspects that make us whole.
Being well, is a lot more than simply not being sick and the model of 9-dimensions provides opportunity for us all to take stock of how well we are at any given time in life.
Check out the Workshops below or contact Di to chat some more.
Terms and Conditions:
- All workshop fees are as advertised per person and include refreshments, learning book, journal or hand-outs.
- Bookings essential.
- Lifelong Learning encourages you to make the journey via the AvonLink rail service. Bookings can be made through the TransWA website.
- Cancellations of bookings less than 5-working days are not refundable.
Click on a Workshop and make your booking.
Would you like to know more? Contact Di